November 12, 2009

COMPUTERS

So my computer died on me three days ago, hard enough to be beyond repair unless I format my main drive. The fans go WH-WH-WH-WH-WH-WH-WHIII, the harddrives go KCH-KCH-KCH-KC and then everything goes CLICK when I try to start it up. It is over five years old (97 in computer years) and I have been thinking (and am in the process) of getting a laptop for my soon-to-be international life but it is annoying as fuck to come into a computer and OS switch unprepared. All of my KURUTTA "research" was on my main internal drive so it might be a little while (longer than usual) until I get back in full swing. I hope I can salvage everything from it, but first and foremost I'm installing and copying everything essential from my external drives.

I WILL RISE AGAIN! At the very latest in time for Taiyō Matsumoto week. Huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awful! Hoping everything works out, you have excellent taste.

Baka said...

It hurts!...take it easy

ryan said...

So sorry dude!!!

Good luck and hope you bounce back fast. I sent you some mail last week, ps :) Just a little something.

Houston said...

this hurts us as much as it hurts you . . . haha, well maybe not in the pocket book . . . but hurry it's cruel to leave us hanging after such a fantastic post as that Love of the Brute . . .

zytroop said...

@Anonymous: Thanks, it all worked out :)
@Baka: The pain is almost gone now.
@ryan: got it, love it
@Houston: You've been aching for it long enough, new post today.